Content Marketing Manager
A Quick Snippet
Engaging, creative, content marketing genius with a mean karate kick (just kidding…) and a passion for building amazing content that drives demand generation. Oh, and mustn’t be afraid of time and space travel (we’re from the future after all). Must possess valid passport.
A Bit About Us
FutureVault is an intelligent personal and business information management company. FutureVault’s suite of products offers partner organizations a powerful white label SaaS solution to acquire, reward & retain their clients, members and employees. FutureVault enhances a partner organization's ability to manage key client segments and provides its end users with the ability to digitally deposit, store, and manage their information through a highly-structured, instructive interface across multiple entities. FutureVault’s direct-to-business product suite provides tailored solutions targeted at high-value, multi-stakeholder verticals.
We’re currently seeking a driven and experienced Content Marketing Manager to build and engage our prospect and customer communities, drive our lead generation strategy and improve conversions through multiple digital channels.
A Bit About You
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, and/or business
- You’ve rocked 3+ years in content marketing in a B2B environment and have created content plans that fuel growth
- You’ve been wildly successful at creating and publishing intelligent, persuasive and educational content that engages your target market at every stage of the consumer journey
- Bonus points for graphic design experience and familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Identifying a target audience and delivering targeted campaigns that drive results ain't no thing for you
- You know the ins and outs of lead generation, marketing funnels and sales processes
- You have an excellent understanding of the social media landscape including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and experience using social media to drive ROI and business goals
- You’re comfortable using a number of martech tools (Salesforce, Hubspot etc.), and have used (or have familiarity with) content management systems (like WordPress) and content optimization tools (SEO tools, Google Analytics).
- People are always complimenting you on your positive attitude and likeability
- You’re not afraid to step out of your comfort zone and put out-of-the-box fresh, forward thinking ideas to the test
- You’re a self-starter who thrives on results and OF COURSE, you’re an awesome writer
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept It
- Build strategies for developing, implementing and managing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, industry hot topics and prospect challenges
- Create and optimize content for inbound and ABM lead generation strategies including eBooks, White Papers, case studies, videos, bylined articles, press releases, webinars, pitch decks etc.
- Lead and manage both prospect and customer nurture campaigns
- Maintain the corporate website and blog and measure your content’s effectiveness with the right marketing and web metrics and dive into data to optimize content performance
- Strategize new ways of engaging with clients and prospects