UX / UI Designer
A Quick Snippet
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also help design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
A Bit About Us
FutureVault is an intelligent personal and business information management company. FutureVault’s suite of products offers partner organizations a powerful white label SaaS solution to acquire, reward & retain their clients, members and employees. FutureVault enhances a partner organization's ability to manage key client segments and provides its end users with the ability to digitally deposit, store, and manage their information through a highly-structured, instructive interface across multiple entities. FutureVault’s direct-to-business product suite provides tailored solutions targeted at high-value, multi-stakeholder verticals.
A Bit About You
- Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in UX software such as Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- If you have a portfolio of interface design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept It
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.