Acceptable Use Policy
(December 1, 2016)
"Authorized or Designated User" accesses their Vault with a Unique ID and password that is created in compliance with any requirements that FutureVault Inc. may specify from time to time.
Protection of FutureVault Password
"Authorized or Designated User" agrees that he/she will be the only user of the specific FutureVault Unique ID and password, that it will not transferred or disclosed to any other person, and that "Authorized or Designated User" will be solely responsible for all usage of their FutureVault through such Account login whether or not authorized by "Authorized or Designated User".
"Authorized or Designated User" Responsibilities
In signing up and in any future communications with FutureVault Inc, "Authorized or Designated User" agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information, as requested, and agree not to misrepresent his/her identity. In addition, "Authorized or Designated User" agrees that he/she are limited to the opening of only one Vault.
"Authorized or Designated User" is solely responsible for his/her Content that is uploaded and stored in their Vault, and solely responsible for any of their Content that either "Authorized or Designated User" or someone to whom the "Authorized or Designated User" has shared access views or downloads , including any locally-stored renderings or metadata that result from viewing/downloading. "Authorized or Designated User"'s use of FutureVault is subject to all applicable local, state, provincial, federal and international laws and regulations. "Authorized or Designated User" acknowledges that by storing copies of their Content on FutureVault, no fiduciary relationship is created between the "Authorized or Designated User" and FutureVault Inc. or its third-party service providers.
Prohibited uses of FutureVault
"Authorized or Designated User" agrees:
- Not to use FutureVault for illegal or abusive behaviour, including but not limited to gambling, or disseminating fraudulent or deceptive goods or schemes.
- Not to use FutureVault to store, download, or view:
- Any illegal materials, or files not allowed by this User Agreement, including commercial music and video files, code or material that violates the intellectual property rights of others
- Any objectionable material including harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, or obscene material.
- Any material to aid and abet a crime, or to otherwise violate any law or regulation, or to create a risk to a person’s or the public’s safety or health.
- Not to knowingly upload any virus, worm, “Trojan horse” or any other similar files.
- Not to use FutureVault to sell digital content or for any other commercial purpose including sending unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements or spam, or the distribution of advertisement delivery software, without written authorization from FutureVault Inc.
- Not to create more than one account for himself/herself, nor use any automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the services other than by using our official interface and/or APIs.
- Not to use FutureVault for phishing, scamming, password robbery, spidering, harvesting or similar activities.
- Not to use FutureVault to damage any server, or any connected network, or to interfere with the service in any capacity whatsoever.
- Not to use FutureVault to falsify the origin of any electronic file.
- Not to access or attempt to access any FutureVault account without authority, including attempting to circumvent any security or authentication measure, or copy, modify, share, or display any of the account’s files from any such account.