Notice & Takedown Policy
If you are requesting removal of Content because of a violation of your copyrights, please note that the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on the Services or has been otherwise copied or made available on the Services in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notice of the alleged infringement to our Copyright Agent that includes all of the following information (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and § 512(d) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Services (including the URL, title, and/or other identifying characteristics reasonably sufficient to permit location of the material);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner;
- a written statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.